Fun Family Vacations in Mexico: Discover Cabo Kids!
At Hilton Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort, we put the fun back into Mexico family vacations. We are pleased to offer Cabo Kids, a specially-designed program for our guests ages 4 to 18. From the moment you arrive at our Los Cabos luxury resort, we ensure an exciting stay for every member of your family.
- At check in, all Cabo Kids receive a welcome amenity and our Cabo Kids Scavenger Hunt, which can be completed during their stay and redeemed for a prize.
- Enjoy Movies under the Stars, Santa visits during the holidays and more.
- Babysitting services available with professional CPR and First Aid-trained staff.
- Cribs available on request at no additional charge.
- All restaurants are equipped with high chairs and can accommodate special meal requests.
Whether your kids need some time to relax or even squeeze in a little education, we offer incredible programs to make your stay spectacular. See what’s in store:
Cabo Kids Oasis, Spa Oasis Kids Program
- Treatments designed exclusively for kids
- Private yoga lessons for the family with specialized attention to children’s poses
- Special spa packages including: Mother/Daughter Retreat, Father/Son Retreat, BFF Package
- Spa Parties- available at certain times of the year (summer, Christmas/New Year Holiday) or can be booked for private parties
- Ice- Cream Party (ages 5 to 9)
- Ice-Cream Social (ages 10 to 13)
- Teen Whirlpool Party (ages 14 to 18)
- Learn more about Cabo Kids Oasis
Cabo Kids Vacation Station, for children ages 4-12 and open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; a cool place for kids to relax and enjoy arts & crafts, activities, movies, board games and more.
Some activities include:
- Cake & cookie decoration
- Make chocolate-covered strawberries
- Make-a-pinata bingo
- Resort tour and more.
Cabo Kids Escuela, offers fun educational experiences while on vacation.
Participate in Spanish 101, a Spanish class for children ages 5 to 18.
- This is a one-hour class taught by a private tutor with a fun, interactive approach.
- The class includes touring the grounds and interacting with different departments to learn basic greetings and interactions.
Searching for savings? Be sure to check our affordable Mexico vacation packages.